What We Do
Who we are...
- We are a membership and networking group open to organizations, individuals, and students involved in end-of-life care in the San Francisco Bay Area.
What we do...
- Offer support and community for hospice workers, healthcare professionals, grief counselors, clergy, volunteers and others who provide end-of-life care in the Bay Area.
- Promote excellence and cultural competence in end of life services through continuing professional education.
- Raise community awareness of end-of-life planning and choices.
- Provide education and facilitation on advance care planning for healthcare providers and the public.
- Visibility for you and/or your organization with listings on our website and brochure.
- Networking with others involved in end-of-life care.
- Regular and timely information and education on topics of interest to the end-of-life community.
- Opportunities to serve and educate the community about your services and end-of-life issues.